There are a lot of Google Apps available on the Google Play Store right now. As you know, many of the applications on the Google Play Store update very frequently, bringing in about a whole new level of customization and a ton of features packed inside that update. But, as you all know that the latest Material Designed applications take some time to come on the medium and low-end devices. If you happen to be one of those people, then you might find this very frustrating. Recently, Google Updated its Google Calender app, which brings whole new features and a less bug-full experience. In order to install this file, you need to follow the given steps!
- You need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ first. In order to do so, navigate to Settings>Security, and tap on the ‘Unknown Sources’ button to enable it.
- Make sure that your Android device doesn’t have the Google Calender applications installed already, cause this won’t work then!
- Make sure that your device’s battery is above 60% to avoid any interruption while installing.
- Also, you need to make sure that your Android device is running Android 4.1, JellyBean or higher in order to install this APK file!
- You need the latest Google Calender APK file, download it by clicking here.
Once you have everything you need, you’re good to go!
- Transfer the Google Calender APK file you downloaded earlier to your Android device.
- Now, hop into the file manager and find and locate the APK file you just downloaded and transferred to your Android device.
- Tap on it.
- Click on Install.
- This might take upto 5 minutes, so be patient!
- Once installed, just reboot your Android device once for perfect results!
Great! Now you can use the latest Google Calender application on your Android device! If you had any problems while in the process, make sure you leave a comment below!
Current Devices : OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Micromax Canvas HD, Samsung Galaxy Ace
Latest posts by Adnan Ahmed (see all)
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus Devices - August 23, 2016
- 6 best things about Android 7.0 Nougat - August 23, 2016
- Here’s the best Tech you can get under 1 Dollar - July 3, 2016