iOS 8 is the latest iOS from Apple which will come by default in their lates flagship iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. For those who are using iPhone 5,5c and 4s, now they can also install iOS 8 GM. Butt as iOS 8 is not opened for public, so in order to download iOS 8 GM you must have Apple Dev account. In this guide i’ll help you on how to download and install iOS 8 GM On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPod touch.
How To Install iOS 8 GM On iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, iPad, iPod touch:
This following guide will help you to download and install iOS 8 that was announced yesterday. Kindly follow all the steps carefully in order to install iOS 8 GM on your devices.
iOS 8 Compatible Devices:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad Air
- Retina iPad mini
- iPad mini 1
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPod touch 5
- First sign up on iOS Dev center developer.apple.com/programs/ios/.
- Now sign into iOS Dev Center https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action.
- After signing in you’ve to register device using UDID.
- Find UDID by connecting your device with iTunes. Now in iTunes on left side your info is displayed, you can find UDID there.
- Now add your device name and UDID in iOS Dev Center. developer.apple.com/account/ios/device/deviceList.action
- After successfully adding your device, now in development portal goto iOS 8 section.
- Now choose iOS 8 file for your device. Download it.
- The downloaded file will be in .Zip format, extract it on your desktop.
- Connect your device with iTunes, click on restore button while holding shift button. ( For Mac hold the Alt key ). Select your downloaded firmware.
- All done now iTunes will do the work, it will take few minutes to complete the process.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017