InsertCoin Custom ROM is based on Android 4.4.2 and HTC Stock Firmware 4.19.401.8. This ROM has an amazing launcher that provides such fast and smooth response that will you zero lag. Customization is great in this ROM as usual along with many other features, this ROM is one of the best for HTC One. In terms of battery, In normal mode, battery draining is fast, but in Battery Save mode, it can live up-to 36hrs, but performance will not be smooth as normal. This is not an official release from HTC , but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.If you are interested in Other ROM, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section Or you can install this ROM on your HTC One by following our tutorial below.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install InsertCoin Android 4.4.2 Custom ROM On HTC One.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For HTC One.
- Bootloader Must be Unlocked
Featuers Of InsertCoin ROM:
- latest htc base: 4.19.401.8
- more languages enabled (FULL WWE)
- root, busybox and init.d support
- persistent ADB enabled
- ramdisk improvements
- battery life, performance and memory improvements
- improved AGPS by a lot
- sysro / sysrw binaries
- openvpn / sqlite support
- disabled logging & removed bloatware
- stripped debugging info
- optimized with latest sdk.
- advanced power menu – credits Dunc001 for the original mod
- CallRecording Support
- huge system app remove list – credits shnizlon
- 5×6 Grid size option
- Customizable horizontal quick settings (heqs / inline eqs) – press the date in status bar
- Customizable quick settings – press and hold the tiles for entering editing mode
- optional desense option – credits shnizlon
- optional disable ugly 3-dot black bar
- optional wake via volume buttons
- optional to odex your ROM on flashing or at a later date
- optional to get rid of the ugly power save persistent notification
- optional disable noise cancellation – props @grgsiocl
- optional disable exchange security
- optional Xposed Framework
- optional NFC on when screen off
- optional turn on screen on SMS receive
- optional disable Blinkfeed
- optional show 4g icon instead of LTE
- optional CRT-OFF animation
- optional Long Press Back Key to kill active app – props @gharrington for the original mod
- optional Long Press Volume Keys to skip tracks – props @lyapota for the original mod
- optional Viper4Android FX
- optional 30steps volume mod
- optional center clock
- optional Landscape Sense Launcher
- optional remove battery icon completely (and use HTC % Battery Text)
- optional disable keyboard switcher notification
- optional disable persistent MTP notification
- optional disable HTC Sync Manager Notification
- optional remove BlinkFeed Share Button
- optional smaller BlinkFeed News Title
- optional battery % mods – check Kustomizer
- optional transparent Status Bar / Navigation Bar / Folders check Kustomizer
- optional custom window transition animations check Kustomizer
- optional custom fonts check Kustomizer
- Smoothest ROM
- Best Battery Management
- Fast fixes / updates
All Read and Done, Let’s Go to Next Page and Find out how to install this Custom ROM on your device.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016