I don’t know about others, but I love to try other devices features, apps and interface on another device. I always wanted to have the Samsung Multi-Tasking on my Nexus 5, although, didn’t like it even using on a Samsung device. I even wanted to see the iOS interface on an Android device, once again looked stupid. HTC Sense, till HTC Sesne 5, was not much of a beautiful thing as well as it was quite buggy, although after they updated it to HTC Sense 6, there was something, that you should see on your device.
Now in such cases, mostly we have to rely on a Custom ROM, but the performance of that ROM doesn’t provide much satisfaction that one should stick to it. What we want is the whole interface on our device, while even using the stock ROM and it looks like XDA member xpirt, has the perfect answer for all of us. It is like a bundle that will transform your whole device into a perfection with HTC Sense. What it requires is an Android device running Android 4.4 Kit-Kat, rooted device will be even better. In this article, we will show you How to Install HTC Sesne on any Android device with HTC BlinkFeed, without further ado, let us continue.
HTC BlinkFeed: Link
Make Sure to download all the Apps and Plugins
How to Install HTC BlinkFeed:
- Make Sure your device is either on Kit-Kat or above.
- Download and copy all the .apk files to your device.
- Use any File Manager to Navigate to Copied location.
- First Install the HTC BlinkFeed and wait for it to load properly.
- Then Install all the Apps one-by-one.
- Restart your device.
- Once Again, navigate to the copied location and Install the Plugins one-by-one.
- Try all the apps and Plugins and if anything doesn’t work, restart the device and try again.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016