I recently did a post on how to Install HTC Sense 6 BlinkFeed Launcher On Any Android Device. But if you happen to be one of the many Android users who always prefer the new version of an OS or Skin, then this guide will help you install the HTC Sense 7 BlinkFeed Launcher on your Android device, instead of installing the HTC Sense 6 version of the same. Note that you require to download all of the downloads stated later in this guide. Follow all the steps properly. Root access isn’t required in order to do so.
- You must be running Android 4.4.x, KitKat or Android 5.0.x, Lollipop.
- You need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources‘ option from the Settings. In order to do so, simply navigate to Settings>Security, and check the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- You need all of the important and required files and Plugins in order to complete this task. Refer our Downloads section below in order to do so.
There are a ton of downloads that you need to have stored on your phone in order to install the HTC Sense 7 BlinkFeed application on your Non-HTC device. Download all of the files listed below.
- HtcBlinkFeed. Click here to download.
- HtcServicePack. Click here to download.
- Weather. Click here to download.
- WorldClock. Click here to download.
- Facebook Plugin. Click here to download.
- Twitter Plugin. Click here to download.
- Instagram Plugin. Click here to download.
- GooglePlus Plugin. Click here to download.
- LinkedIn Plugin. Click here to download.
Once you have all the downloads set, then all you need to do is follow the simple steps!
How To Install HTC Sense 7 BlinkFeed On Your Android Device
- Make sure that all of your downloads are stored somewhere on your Android device. If not, simply transfer them to your device from your PC.
- To obtain the results, you simply need to launch the file manager, and install all of the APK files one by one. It’s that simple.
- Good. Once everything is set, all you need to do is reboot your Android device.
- Now you have the latest and greatest HTC Sense 7 BlinkFeed on your Non-HTC device! Voila!
If you have any problems with reference to this guide, then refer to us in the comments below!
Current Devices : OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Micromax Canvas HD, Samsung Galaxy Ace
Latest posts by Adnan Ahmed (see all)
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus Devices - August 23, 2016
- 6 best things about Android 7.0 Nougat - August 23, 2016
- Here’s the best Tech you can get under 1 Dollar - July 3, 2016