HTC has been pulling the whole market and Android fanboys like us lately. With its latest release of the new HTC One M9, everybody on the internet is swarming here and there because of the new Sense 7 update. HTC has been recently following a trend of a new home screen known as the BlinkFeed, which provides the user with a ton of information at just a glance. But you might have noticed that the HTC devices are quite expensive, and if you are a much down-to-earth Android user, then you might not be using a phone as much as premium as that! But you might have really loved the new BlinkFeed system of the HTC devices. If you are anything like me, then you would really want the new BlinkFeed Launched on your non-HTC device. In this guide, you can going to see how to download and install the HTC Sense 6 BlinkFeed-like experience on your Non-HTC device. This doesn’t even requires a root.
- You must be running Android 4.4.x, KitKat or Android 5.0.x, Lollipop.
- You need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources‘ option from the Settings. In order to do so, simply navigate to Settings>Security, and check the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- You need all of the important and required files and Plugins in order to complete this task. Refer our Downloads section below in order to do so.
There are a ton of downloads that you need to have stored on your phone in order to install the HTC Sense 6 BlinkFeed application on your Non-HTC device. Download all of the files listed below.
- HtcBlinkFeed. Click here to download.
- HtcServicePack. Click here to download.
- Weather. Click here to download.
- WorldClock. Click here to download.
- Facebook Plugin. Click here to download.
- Twitter Plugin. Click here to download.
- Instagram Plugin. Click here to download.
- GooglePlus Plugin. Click here to download.
- LinkedIn Plugin. Click here to download.
Once you have all the downloads set, then all you need to do is follow the simple steps!
How To Install HTC Sense 6 BlinkFeed On Your Android Device
- Make sure that all of your downloads are stored somewhere on your Android device. If not, simply transfer them to your device from your PC.
- To obtain the results, you simply need to launch the file manager, and install all of the APK files one by one. It’s that simple.
- Good. Once everything is set, all you need to do is reboot your Android device.
- Now you have the latest and greatest HTC Sense 6 BlinkFeed on your Non-HTC device! Voila!
If you have any problems with reference to this guide, then refer to us in the comments below!
Current Devices : OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Micromax Canvas HD, Samsung Galaxy Ace
Latest posts by Adnan Ahmed (see all)
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus Devices - August 23, 2016
- 6 best things about Android 7.0 Nougat - August 23, 2016
- Here’s the best Tech you can get under 1 Dollar - July 3, 2016