HellFire 2.8 Custom ROM, based on Android 4.2.2 and CyanogenMod Resources and some other tweaks are added here and there, is available for AT&T HTC One. If you own an AT&T HTC One and wants to enjoy the Android 4.4.2 and Nexus experience on your device, this is the best ROM available yet. Nexus Live wallpapers are added in this ROM along with HellFire Interface, HellFire settings and HellFire Equalizer that will provide you one of the best Sound Experience ever. You can even govern your CPU with different Options available and even control the Schedule of I/O. Theme Choose can give your device different and beautiful looks, there is much mentioned about Battery Life but Performance is great.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install HellFire 2.8 Android 4.4.2 Custom ROM On AT&T HTC One.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For AT&T HTC One.
Here are the Features of HellFire 2.8 Custom ROM:
- 4.4.2 KitKat Rooted
- Based on the latest CM11 source
- incorporated latest CM11 updates
- Build.prop tweaks
- HellFire Catapult
- HellFire Halo
- Theme Chooser
- Nexus Live wallpaper
- Pie Controls (LMT)
- Root ToolBox
- Microbes LWP
- Font installer
- Adobe Flash Player
- Auto Focus Video record
All Read and Ready to Install HellFire 2.8 Android 4.4.2 Custom ROM On AT&T HTC One. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016