Samsung Sucks, mark my words, Vanilla based ROMs are far better than the Stock ROMs or Stock-Based ROMs, I mean, yesterday, I tried DR.Kenten ROM on Galaxy Note 3 and guess what, Stupid battery life, with nothing more than Stock Samsung apps and some extra apps from Galaxy S5, furthermore, I thought that some 3rd party app is taking a lot of battery, but once I opened the battery status and Android OS and Android System, both were consuming more than 70% of battery life. So, found another one for it and guess what, the device is sill alive after 23 hours, being used like a Cooking machine. The ROM is based on Android 4.4.3 Kit-Kat and build on AOKP Sources, fast and stable with amazing battery life. If you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, give this ROM a try and you’ll never want to leave this ROM.
If you are interested in Other ROMs, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section or you can install this ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 by following our tutorial below. This is not an official release from Samsung but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install this and also your device must be rooted.
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Heisenberg AOKP Based Android 4.4.3 Kit-Kat Custom ROM On Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.But before we begin, make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages. It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is SM-N900
- Do not try it on any other device.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Download USB Driver For Samsung Devices: Link
- Root Your Device: Link
The methods involved in flashing custom ROMs and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Android 4.4.3 Kit-Kat Heisenberg ROM: Link
Google Apps: Link
How To Install It.
- Connect your device with PC.
- Copy and Paste the Above zip files to the root of your sdcard.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your Device
- Open Recovery mode. How? Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons until you see some text on screen.
CWM/PhilZ Touch Recovery Users.
- Back-up your ROM using the Recovery.
- To Perform a Back-up, Navigate to Back-up and Restore on Next screen, Choose Back-up again.
- Go back to Main Screen after the Back-up is complete.
- First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’, so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then Finally Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select the Heisenberg.zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Once the Installation is Over, Go back and Flash Google Apps.
- Once the Installation is Over, Select +++++Go Back+++++
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
- Tap on Wipe Button and Select Cache, System, Data.
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
- Go back to Main Menu and Tap Install Button.
- Locate the Heisenberg.zip, Google Apps and Swipe the Slider To install it.
- Once the Installation is Over, you will be promoted to Reboot System Now
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
Solve Signature Verification Error:
- Open Recovery.
- Navigate to install zip from Sdcard
- Navigate to Toggle Signature Verification and Press Power Button and See if it is disabled or not. Disable it and then Install the Zip without any Error.
That is it! Just wait for almost 5-minutes, you’ll find your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 running Android 4.4.3 Kit-Kat Heisenberg ROM , Go to Settings > About to verify.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016