Widgets and Launcher is one of the most important things on an Android device, especially the Weather Widget and one of the most demanded is the Galaxy S4 Weather Widget that arrived on any Galaxy Device with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. But this Widget is exclusively for Galaxy Devices, but again this is the world of Android where you can install exclusive apps on any other Android device. Despite that there are many other beautiful Widgets available on Google Play Store, using Stock Apps is something else as they provide a far better support than any 3rd party app.
While on other hand, you can also install Galaxy S4 Default Launcher on any Device running Jelly Bean firmware. The launcher is stable and free of bugs and lag is almost zero. Themes of TouchWiz is available but using Exclusive apps is a whole exciting experience. In this article, we will share with you both of these apps and also how to install them. But to have completely TouchWiz Experience you should install Stock Galaxy S4 Wallpapers and some other mentioned apps.
Galaxy S4 Package Contains:
- Samsung Calculator
- Samsung Apps Store
- Samsung File Manager
- TouchWiz Launcher
- AccuWeather Widget
- Samsung Yahoo Widget
- S Voice
- S4 Ringtones and No
An Android Device running Android 4.1, 4.2 Jelly Bean
Device must be Rooted
CWM Recovery or TWRP Recovery Must be Installed
How To Install Them.
- Connect your device with PC.
- Copy and Paste the Above zip files to the root of your sdcard.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your Device
- Open Recovery mode. How? Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons until you see some text on screen.
- Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options
- Select any Zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- After the Installation, go back and Flash Another One.
- Once the Installation is Over, Select +++++Go Back+++++.
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016