FLO is the ROM specifically designed for Developers, usually a Custom ROM is either Pre-Rooted or you need to root your device again, but this ROM gives you an option whether you want your device to remain rooted or not. The ROM also includes best RAM Tweaks and system optimizations and this ROM does a pretty good job in bringing Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat on your device. Battery Percentage tweaks are added in this ROM along with Screenshot in Power Menu. Volume Rocker Wave has been added and Track Skip features is also ported in this ROM.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Nexus 7 to FLO Android 4.4.2 by following our Tutorial.This is not an official release from Google, but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install FLO Android 4.4.2 On Nexus 7.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is LG in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Nexus 7.
Features Of FLO Android 4.4.2:
- App Ops
- All nexus gapps
- Basic File Manger
- Reboot In Power menu
- Battery percents setting
- Immersive mode toggle (via quick settings)
- Volume rocker wake and track skip
- Clear recents *with vm ram dropping (*rooted users only)
- Screenshot In Power menu (enable in developers settings)
- Advanced Reboot options (enable in developers settings)
- Swapped “on click” and “longpress” behavior for WIFI, Mobile network, and BlueTooth tiles
All read and Ready, let’s head towards the next page to see How to install this ROM on your Nexus 7.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016