XDA is the biggest platform for all the custom ROMs, kernels, recoveries etc. but in such huge database, finding the best ROM for your device is not an easy task. Well not actually, what you can do is to have a look at the views of that ROM, views can be seen on the left side of that Thread title from where you can understand how good is that ROM. However, at times because of something entirely new, that specific thread gets a lot of views but it didn’t provide the results as expected, in such cases other Sites comes in handy. Even if you have done something wrong, these sites can reply faster than the Official threads and they will reply in English, where you can understand what has gone wrong and how you can solve it.
SafeStrap Recovery is there to provide you a lot of support, as this ROM is compatible only with this Specific recovery. Let’s talk a little about this ROM, it is completely based on Stock Android 4.4.2, but only in terms of looks, the speed is just like Note 3, in simple words this ROM is the complete mixture of Nexus 5 and Note 3. The ROM is the ThunderKat Edition, which also includes some of the Galaxy S5 Features and mods. Now, its up to you to explore the features it holds, let’s see how we can install it.
The methods involved in flashing custom ROMs and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- You must have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is SM-N900A.
- Do not try it on any Galaxy S5 carrier bounded variant.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Download USB Driver For Samsung Devices: Link
- Root Your Device: Link
- Install SafeStrap Recovery, It will not work with any other Recovery: Link
- Open SafeStrap from the HomeScreen.
- Choose the Back-up Option.
- Now Choose, System, Data and Cache.
- Tap Swipe To Back-up, once done, press the Home button on the left.
- Now Choose Wipe Option, then Advance Wipe.
- Check all the options except the Micro Sd.
- Tap Swipe to Wipe, and once done, press the HomeButton on the Bottom Left.
- Choose Install Options and install the Visix ROM.
- Do not touch for 5-minutes when is done to get better results.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016