Heard of Paranoid Rom, the Halo feature is the best among it and only because of this feature, Paranoid ROM was getting much popularity even that the ROM was nothing much itself. This Dreams ROM is based on Paranoid ROM with a lot of other features and modifications. This ROM is not about Customization, it is all about Speed and Smoothness. If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Samsung Galaxy Nexus to Dreams Android 4.4.2 by following our Tutorial.This is not an official release from Samsung/Google, but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Dreams Android 4.4.2 On Samsung Galaxy Nexus.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is LG in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Features Of Dreams Android 4.2.2:
- Battery LED support, Battery LED color customization
- BLE (enabled in my way) + some other BT stuff
- My Estonian translations for this ROM
- O3 optimizations for speed
- Multi-user support (Max 5 multi users)
- Video and image quality increased
- WiFi Display
All read and Ready, let’s head towards the next page to see How to install this ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016