This ROM is totally based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, but when it comes to offering UI, this ROM offers a really unique UI. It is pre-rooted so you don’t need to install Super SU to root it again, filled with a lot of amazing features, you will absolutely love this ROM. This ROM is the best combination of Stock apps and Custom tweaks and hacks to provide you the best Android experience ever. This ROM runs perfectly and smoothly on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, you will not have any problems with it.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device.This is not an official release from Samsung , but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Dr.Ketan’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean On Galaxy Note 2 N7100.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
Features Of Dr.Ketan’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean:
- Pre rooted (No need to flash SuperSU zip)
- KNOX Free, Minimal debloated (still you have option to debloat more)
- Inbuilt Note3 package
- Air command
- PEN Window (PEN window manager is inbuilt as data app, You will lose on post flashing wipe, but you will find extra copy on your sdcard, simply install from there.)
- Action Memo
- Scrap booker
- S Finder
- S note with attachment option like chart, map, video, YouTube,scrap book
- S suggest
- S finder
- Name card sending option
- Sketch Book
- Single hand operation for all screen
- Writing buddy
- And more !
- 30 battery module inbuilt, you can change on the fly.
- Call Recording with Incoming call popup option
- MultiWindow manager
- NFC offscreen Polling
- Ad Free (Choice to remove ad free while installation)
- 4 way reboot menu
- Patched with android power JAR tools
- Advanced function SecMMs
- Linux Permissive Kernel
- Init.d support
- PEN window and MultiWindow Manager
- Group messeging
- Schedule msg
- Backup/Restore SMS to SD card
- Recipient limit 999
- Original time stamps
- Disable SMS-MMS
- Raise SMS/hr limit
- Split view toggle in setting menu
- Increased MMS max size
- Increased size of image
- Camera Hack
- Shutter sound on/off menu From CSC)
All Read and ready to Install Dr.Ketan’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean On Galaxy Note 2 N7100. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016