As i told you earlier on my post that Saurik is updated Cydia for iOS 8,8.1 to install it manually and i told you that i’ll tell you how to install Cydia on iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 after using Pangu Jailbreak. In the following guide i’ll explain how you can install Cydia manually after using Pangu Jailbreak tool. If you don’t want to install Cydia manually then you have to wait for Pangu8 updated tool.
How to install Cydia on iOS 8 – iOS 8.1 after Pangu Jailbreak:
- First of all download Cydia deb file from this link.
- Then download cydia-lproj file from this link.
- Now you’ve to send Cydia file to your device VIA SFTP.
- For Mac download Cyberduck and for Windows download and install WinSCP.
- Before proceeding to transfer process make sure your Mac/PC are using same WiFi netowrk.
- Now open Cyberduck or WinSCP and SSH into your device.
- Using the IP address you got from Cyberduck/WinSCP. [ Username ‘ root ‘ Password ‘ alpine ‘ Just copy paste username and password with quotes.
- Now copy both the deb files into a location where you can remember.
- Press Ctrl + T or ⌘ + T to start an SSH command line session.
- Goto the same folder using cd command where you have placed the files.
- Run these commands in order:’dpkg -i cydia-lproj_1.1.12_iphoneos-arm.deb’ ‘dpkg -i cydia_1.1.13_iphoneos-arm.deb’ (without quotes).
- If you see a error try the process again.
- If all the steps are successfully done mean you’ve installed Cydia on your iOS device.
If you face any kind of issue regarding this guide please tell me in comments so i can help you with it.