There comes a time in every Android User when He has to install un-singed Zip files on his Device. Stock Recoveries does not allows such things and also when one try to Factory Reset his device using Stock Recovery, everything is gone including media in most cases, but on a Custom Recovery allows a lot of things that a Stock one can’t. It allows you to make a Back-up of your current ROM and restore it afterwards. You can also back-up he EFS data using Custom Recovery. If you are interested in Other Devices Recoveries, you can visit our Custom Recoveries Section, or you can follow this Guide for Galaxy Star .
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Install CWM Recovery 6 On Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 / S5282.But before we begin, Make sure that:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is S5280 / S5282
- Do-not try it on any other device.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Al right let’s head towards the next page and learn how to Install ClockworkMod Recovery 6 on Galaxy Star S5280 / S5282.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016