CodeFireX is said to the most well established custom ROM than any Android ROM out there and also well developed for any Android device out there. This is the fastest Source built ROM you will find on any Forum and most probably the only one to utilize a unique built system and supports custom LLVM 3.5 suite based toolchain globally working heavily with upstreams with a goal of furthering the entire Android platform. If you are interested in Other ROM, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section Or you can install this ROM on your HTC One by following our tutorial below.This is not an official release from HTC, but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install CodeFireX Android 4.2.2 Custom ROM On HTC One S.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For HTC One S.
- Bootloader Must be Unlocked.
Features Of CodeFireX Android 4.2.2:
- Utilizing the LLVM CLANG CI globally, working heavily with upstreams with a goal of furthering the entire Android platform.
- Consistently updated upstream toolchain module source with our custom backports, fixes, and optimizations applied in a patch at build time.
- Fully built utilizing Link Time Optimization and Polly optimizations (another custom ROM first). Feel free to google these a bit.
- Much of our source have code fixes, cleanups, and many minor optimizations to set us even further ahead of the community. These are too generous to even speak of here.
- Optimizations are toggled on and off based on device for the best experience we can achieve for your device without sacrificing stability
- Many Qcom optimizations and AOSP master (upstream) optimizations and fixes using device specifications to determine usage.
- Fully built utilizing strict aliasing and isognu++11 mode.
- Utilizing all O4 optimizations (Optimization Level 4) including LTO (with binutils plugins), and additionally LLVM Polly.
All Read and Done, Let’s Go to Next Page and Find out how to install this Custom ROM on your device.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016