As much as I know about Google, Samsung Galaxy S4, except for Google edition, won’t be getting Android 4.3 update for a long time. Well may be for most of the regions they won’t get it till 2014. So, congratulation to all those living in famous regions, and good luck for all others. And as the Android 4.3 is concerned there is another way to try it on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500.
CM10.2 is now available for Galaxy S4 and you can install it on your Galaxy S4 by following our tutorial below. In this Article we will tell you How To Install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM On Galaxy S4 I9500. This Tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S4, please do not try it on any other device.
But before we begin the Tutorial, make sure that:
- Your Device must be rooted.
- CMW must be installed on your device.
- Your Phone battery level is at 85% .
- You are using the original USB cable.
- Back up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
How To Update Galaxy S4 To CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM.
- Download Android 4.3 CM10.2 Nightly ROM and Google Apps for Galaxy S4 to your computer.
- Connect your device with PC using original Data cable.
- Copy and Paste the Android 4.3 CM10.2 Nightly ROM file to the Root of your SD card or internal memory (do not copy it in any folder).
- Disconnect the phone from PC.
- Now go into Recovery Mode, Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power Buttons at the same time until you see some text on-screen.
- In Recovery, first Select ‘Cache Wipe’.
- Then Select Advance and select ‘Devlik Cache wipe’, so you won’t get into any boot Loop.
- Finally Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now Select ‘Install zip from Sd card’ then select ‘Flash zip from sd card’. In case of internal memory select Flash zip from internal sd’.
- Select the zip file you downloaded and wait for the installation to finish, then go back and select ‘reboot system now’.
Note: Repeat Step 9 to Install Google Apps.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016