Huawei might have taken its name to the World record by creating the world thinnest smartphone ever, but because of low support level, Huawei is not getting much publicity and thus mot able to create a mark in market. Unlike Samsung, Google or HTC Huawei smartphones are not getting much updates and above all installing custom ROMs on them is also a very difficult task, not because of the tutorials but the lack of ROMs.
And Finding a ClockworkMod recovery for Huawei smartphones is like finding a Needle in the Stack of Hay, but that is the main reason why we are here. In this Article, we will tell you how to Install ClockWorkMod Touch Recovery On Huawei Ascend P1 U9200. If you have done this before than it’s ok, but if you are trying it for the first time, please read the tutorial before starting.
But before we begin the Tutorial, make sure that:
- Your Device must be rooted.
- Your Phone battery level is at 85% .
- You are using the original USB cable.
- Back up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
How To Install ClockWorkMod Touch Recovery On Huawei Ascend P1 U9200.
- Make sure that Fastboot is configured on Windows. How? Follow This Link.
- Download ClockworkMod (cwm_touch_recovery_viva_beta.img)
- Connect Ascend P1 to PC and Select Mass Storage.
- Copy the downloaded file to fastboot/android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory and turn off the mobile.
- Enter into Fastboot mode.
- Once in Fastboot navigate to fastboot/android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory and open command prompt.
- Type in the following command and press enter:
fastboot flash recoevry recovery beta 2.img
- Follow the instructions carefully.
- Then Type in this:
- Your Phone will start normally, once it turn On, turn if OFF.
- Then Boot into Recovery mode How? Press and hold the Volume Up + Power keys together to boot into ClockworkMod Touch recovery. If you successfully enter into Recovery than everything goes well.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016