The ROM is based on Android 4.4.2 and the base which is used to compile this ROM was Liquid Smooth ROM. All the features of Liquid Smooth ROM and some more tweaks are added in this ROM along with a complete Black Theme, hence given BlackLiquid. CM Pie Controls are there in this ROM for you along with the Holo launcher, Acid Audio and Awesome Beats are also included in this ROM. Like CyanogenMod 11 Theme Engine is ported in this ROM and above all battery life is better.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your T-Mobile Galaxy S2 to Android 4.4 BlackLiquid by following our Tutorial. Make sure to read the full article before trying it on your device,This is not an official release from Samsung , but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat BlackLiquid On T-Mobile Galaxy S2.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For T-Mobile Galaxy S2.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
Features Of BlackLiquid ROM:
- Linaro 4.8.2 Toolchain
- PIE CONTROLS
- AWESOME BEATS
- ACID AUDIO
- INVERTED GAPPS
- NOVA LAUNCHER
- Customizable lockscreen buttons/sliders
- Chronus clock widget
- Customizable hardware and software keys
- Transparent navbar and status bar
- Customizable navbar ring
- Navigation bar widgets
- Customizable power menu
- Notification power widget
- Customizable quicksettings panel
- Statusbar mods
- Theme engine
- Quiet hours
- Volume rocker music controls
- Full Rotation
- Customizable battery and notification light
All Read and ready to Install Android 4.4 Kit-Kat BlackLiquid On Galaxy Tab 2 P3110. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016