Now I am seriously getting Jealous and praising Samsung Again, like seriously AT&T Galaxy S2 Sky Rocket is getting the Custom Update of Android 4.3, and yet me with HTC Sensation XE still waiting for Android 4.2.2 Custom ROM. Ok, just forget what i just said and get tot he point, Beanstalk ROMs are based on CM ROMs but with a little bit more enhancements and bugs are removed from this side, so basically if you want to try CM Firmware, try the Beanstalk instead, the same version will be a lot faster than CyanogenMod ROMs.
In this Article, we will tell you how to Install Beanstalk Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom Firmware On Sky Rocket Galaxy S2 I727.But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and CWM or TWRP must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This tutorial is only for Sky Rocket Galaxy S2 I727.
How To Update Galaxy S2 Sky Rocket I717 To Android 4.3 Beanstalk Custom Firmware.
- Download the ROM and Google Apps files but don’t extract any of them.
- Connect Galaxy S2 to PC. Make sure to use original USB cable.
- Copy and Paste the downloaded file to the root of your sd card.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn off your tablet.
- Now go to Recovery mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Up Buttons till you see some text on-screen.
- First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’ so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then finally select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ then select ‘choose zip from sd card’.
- Select the Android 4.3 file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Wait for the process to over, then select ‘reboot system now’.
Note: Repeat Step 10 and 11, but select Gapps instead of Android 4.3, to install Google Apps.
Voila! your Galaxy S2 Sky Rocket I727 has been updated to Android 4.3 Beanstalk Jelly Bean Custom Firmware , Wait for at least 5-minutes for the first run.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016