Galaxy Note 7 was turning out to be Samsung’s best device ever unless the exploding debacle started. The phone boasted off some massive features. Samsung equipped it with top of the line hardware and software features. Now that the Galaxy Note 7 is completely over, all the users can do is to grab its cool features and keep the memories of the phone alive. Galaxy Note 7’s ROMs have started landing in for other Galaxy smartphones. A Note 7 ROM based on AryaMod has already made its way for the Galaxy Note 3 which literally reflects the Note 7 in Note 3 now.
The ROM is based on Galaxy Note 7’s N930FXXU1APG7 firmware. The operating system version is Android 6.0.x Marshmallow. It packs up almost all the new features that you may have seen in the new Galaxy Note 7. These new features include the new UI of the Galaxy Note 7 and the new enhanced Air Command as well. There are sound MODs like Viper4Android and others builtin in this ROM. Apart from that, you can choose the camera application of the Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S7 Edge or the Galaxy Note 7. Your Note 3’s UI will be completely revamped as you flash this Note 7 ROM on your Galaxy Note 3. You can have a look on all the features of this ROM on its official thread here.
Furthermore, this ROM is supposed to work with the LTE variants of the Galaxy Note 3 only. It will not work with the standard Galaxy Note 3 N900. You can download and install AryaMod Note 7 ROM on Galaxy Note 3 N9005 and other Galaxy Note 3 LTE variants to get all Galaxy Note 7 features.
- This ROM is intended for Galaxy Note 3 N9005. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Your Galaxy Note 3 must be running on the latest firmware prior to flashing this ROM. It must have latest bootloader and modem installed on it.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a custom recovery on your Galaxy Note 3.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Backup EFS partition to avoid EFS corruption later on.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, SAMSUNG OR THE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
Install AryaMod Note 7 ROM on Galaxy Note 3 to get all Galaxy Note 7 features
- Download latest AryaMod ROM.zip file according to your device
- Connect your phone to your PC now.
- Copy the .zip file to the storage of your phone.
- Now disconnect your phone and turn it off complete.
- Boot into TWRP recovery now, in order to do so, turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home Button + Power Key. You should see the recovery mode in a while.
- Now in TWRP recovery, wipe cache, factory data reset and advanced options > dalvik cache, cache and system.
- After wiping all these three, select “Install” option.
- Now select “Install Zip > Select AryaMod_Note7_PortV2.0.zip file > Yes”.
- This will flash the ROM in your phone, once done get back to the main menu in recovery.
- Reboot your device.
- You should see the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Note 7 Port AryaMod running on your device in a while.
- That’s all!
First boot may take up to 10 minutes, you may not worry if it’s taking that much long. In case it’s taking too long, you may boot into TWRP recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache and reboot your device as it may fix the issue. In case your device is having issues, you may return to your old system using the Nandroid backup or follow our guide here to install stock firmware.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download and install Hydrogen OS 3.0 on OnePlus 3/3T - February 20, 2017
- How to install TWRP on HTC U Ultra and Root it - February 20, 2017
- Install Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7 Active SM-G891A - February 19, 2017