HTC 10’s Sense 8 UI’s stock features and UI might not be able to fulfil the thirst of an Android power user owning this device. The open source Android firmware’s notable beauty is that, users can always go out of the boundaries and pull in new features to get the most out of their devices. You can now do the same by means of the LeeDrOid Custom ROM and boost the performance of your HTC 10 running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow having Sense 8 UI on the top.
LeeDrOid Custom ROM is among the most popular custom ROM for HTC smartphones. LeeDrOid Custom ROM is available for a number of HTC smartphones and recently this ROM made its way to the all new HTC 10 as well. You can now flash the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow LeeDrOiD custom ROM on your HTC 10 and get a hang of a tons of new features with the help of this ROM. LeeDrOid is basically a stock modified ROM carrying a number of handy tweaks and features. Current base of LeeDrOid is HTC Europe 1.80.401.10, it has the international base with T-Mobile US, Sprint, Verizon and also supports US Unlocked variants. In short, the LeeDrOid Custom ROM for the HTC 10 is compatible with all of its variants. To get a detailed idea of this ROM, have a look on the long list of features attached ahead.
As you’ve had a look on the features of LeeDrOid, we are sure that you will want to flash it on your HTC 10 right away. To fulfil your appetite, we have this tutorial here which will help you to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow LeeDrOid Custom ROM on all variants of the HTC 10. Let’s have a look on pre-requisites and then flash this ROM.
- Charge your phone up to 75% to avoid power issues during flashing process.
- Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP Recovery, Root and S-Off your HTC 10. Here’s a complete guide.
- Backup your important contacts, call logs, sms messages and also copy your media content to your PC. Here’s a complete guide to backup everything.
- Follow this guide to the letter to avoid any mishap.
Disclaimer: Unlocking bootloader, rooting and flashing custom recoveries, custom ROMS are highly custom processes. Doing any of these will result in voiding the warranty of your device. Ensure that you’re doing everything at your own risk. In case of a mishap, TechBeasts or the device manufacturer may not be held liable.
How To Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow LeeDrOiD Custom ROM on HTC 10
- Download the latest build of LeeDrOiD custom ROM for your HTC 10.
- Copy the LeeDrOid Custom ROM.zip file to your HTC 10’s external or internal SD card.
- Make sure that you’ve unlocked the bootloader, flashed TWRP and also achieved S-Off on your HTC 10.
- Now boot your HTC 10 into TWRP recovery mode. To do so, turn off your HTC 1o completely and then turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Down + Power Key. Once your phone is in bootloader mode, select recovery mode here and it will boot your phone into TWRP recovery. Make sure that you’re in Read Only mode in TWRP recovery.
- Create a Nandroid backup of your device’s system and boot.img under the Backup options in TWRP recovery.
- Now in the homescreen of TWRP, tap Reboot > Recovery and then swipe to allow modifications.
- Perform a factory reset using the Wipe options in TWRP and then get back to the main screen in recovery.
- Now tap Install > Locate the LeeDrOid Custom ROM.zip file > swipe to confirm ROM installation.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Once done, reboot your device to system and it should launch the newly installed LeeDrOid Custom ROM.
That’s all. If you are stuck with something, reach us out through the comment box or our contact us page.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017