Android 5.1.1 Lollipop is here officially and this time i got good news for Nexus 5 owners, the latest factory image is up for Nexus 5 ( LMY48B ). If you own a Nexus 5 then you have to spare only 5 minutes to flash the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop factory image on Nexus 5. All the required files are added below just click on the link to download it. Here’s how you can install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Nexus 5.
Before you proceed you need these thing:
- Download ADB Tools from here.
- Download Android 5.1.1 factory image for Nexus 5. ( save it to the ADB Tools folder and unpack it too ).
- Unlock Nexus 5 Bootloader use this guide. How to Unlock Nexus 5 Bootloader.
- Enable USB Debugging mode.
- Download Nexus 5 USB Drivers.
How To Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Nexus 5:
Step#1: First turn off you Nexus 5 by holding down the power button for few seconds.
Step#2: Once you device is completely turned off, now you have to go in bootloader.
Step#3: Now Press and hold Power and Volume Down in order to restart your Nexus 5 into bootloader, if it didn’t work kindly repeat the whole process again.
Step#4: Now that your device is in Bootloader, connect your device with your computer using a USB cable.
Step#5: Open a windows where you have unpacked the downloaded firmware.
Step#6: Find the file name
Once the installation process is completed, your Nexus 5 will reboot and when it boots up your device will be running Android 5.1.1. Its a simple method to install Android 5.1.1 on Nexus 5, if you face any problem please do tell me in comments.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016
- Download Google Pixel and Pixel XL HD Wallpapers - October 25, 2016