Moto E is not only the cheapest but the strongest contestant among all the devices, with respect to it’s size and price, having 1GB of RAM, 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor, Andreno 302 and 4.3″ Gorilla Glass with Android 4.2.2 Kit-Kat out of the Box. However, until now there is no news about Android 4.4.4 Kit-Kat for this device but we are talking about Official ROMs here, a device like Moto E can easily get a custom ROM, based on the Latest version of Android without any problem at all. SlimKat ROM based on Android 4.4.4 Kit-Kat is available for Moto E and we will show you how to install this ROM on your device without facing any problem at all. This ROM is famous for its extent of Customizations, software enhancements, full of amazing features and much more. Furthermore, the new update brings about a lot of changes to the ROM itself, making it even better in terms of performance and speed.
The methods involved in flashing custom ROMs and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Google in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device Must Be Rooted: Link
- Custom Recovery Must be Installed: Link
- Bootloader Must Be Unlocked.
- USB Drivers Must be Installed: Link
- Well Charged your Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- SlimKat ROM: Link
How To Install It.
- Connect your device with PC.
- Copy and Paste the Above zip files to the root of your sdcard.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your Device
- Open Recovery mode. How? Press power + volume up and volume down keys at the same time.
- Once the Boot Menu in displayed, Choose Recovery.
- Tap on Wipe Button and Select Cache, System, Data.
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
- Go back to Main Menu and Tap Install Button.
- Locate the SlimKat.zip , Swipe the Slider To install it.
- Once the Installation is Over, you will promoted to Reboot System Now
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016