I believe this is the first Custom ROM that we are presenting for Verizon Galaxy Note 4, not our property, we are just here to give a detailed step-by-step tutorial to give users alot of ease, furthermore, for any query we are here to help them too, especially for those who are not comfortable with Forums and threads,cause they think it is a little complicated. Verizon Galaxy Note 4 has already received the TWRP recovery along with the rooting method, so it was a matter of time before we get to see the Custom ROMs for it, although we are a little late to present them.
Definitive ROM, based on Android 4.4.4 Kit-Kat is available for Verizon Galaxy Note 4, which is de-bloated, Knox free, deodex and also quite fast and smooth, if compared with the official Firmware. In this article, we will sow you how to Install Android 4.4.4 Definitive Kit-Kat ROM on Verizon Galaxy Note 4, If you are interested in Other ROMs, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section or you can install this ROM on your Verizon Galaxy Note 4 by following our tutorial below. This is not an official release from Samsung but a Custom ROM. . Your device must be rooted. Let’s go through the ROM features and early preparations and then flash this ROM.
- This is only for Verizon Note 4!
- Battery should be charged at least over 60%
- Unlock Bootloader Of Your Device: Link
- Flash a Custom Recovery and Root Your device
- Backup SMS Messages
- Backup Call Logs
- Backup Contacts
- Backup EFS
- Backup Media – Copy your files manually to your PC or Laptop.
- Titanium Backup – If already rooted, use Titanium Backup to backup all of your apps, system data and other important content.
- Backup Nandroid – If CWM or TWRP installed previously, otherwise skip this step and perform this at the end of flashing.
The methods involved in flashing custom recoveries, roms and rooting your phone are highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturer that is Samsung in our case. Also rooting your device will void its warranty and you will be no longer eligible for any kind of free device services by the manufacturers/warranty providers. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Definitive Rom N910VVRU1ANJ5 4.4.4: Link
How to Install this ROM:
- Connect your device with PC.
- Copy and Paste the Above zip files to the root of your sdcard.
- Open Recovery mode. How?turn it off and wait for 10 seconds. Turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home Button + Power Key simultaneously.
- Tap On Back-Up and Select System and Data
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider
- Tap on Wipe Button and Select Cache, System, Data.
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
- Go back to Main Menu and Tap Install Button.
- Locate the Definitive Rom N910VVRU1ANJ5 4.4.4.zip and Swipe the Slider To install it.
- Once the Installation is Over, you will be promoted to Reboot System Now
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
The First boot might take up-to 5 minutes, so please be patient.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016