VanirAOSP is said to be founded to increase the performance tuning of Android and most features in this ROM is written as the best for many other ROMs, thus making this ROM fast, Stable, smooth and not to mention giving the sweetest taste of Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat. UI and Graphics are improved over previous versions, CM Profiles and settings are ported, notification handling is improved as well as active display.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Nexus 10 to VanirAOSP Android 4.4.2 by following our Tutorial.This is not an official release from Google, but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install VanirAOSP Android 4.4.2 On Nexus 10.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is LG in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Nexus 10.
Features of VanirAOSP ROM:
- stock mode – ability revert to stock AOSP code with the exception of a few custom features we chose to keep active
- enhanced performance.. longer uptime with less slowdown
- custom written CRON and init.d.
- UI and graphics improvements
- custom navbar, navring, and hardware key features
- improved notification handling (active display is in review also)
- usability improvements like power reboot menu and sound
- animation control
- Improved Vanir keyboard
- CM’s profiles & quicksettings
- additional quicksetting tiles
- immersive mode
- statusbar mods
- clock & battery mods
- lockscreen blur and other mods
- active notifications – new feature
- Omni Switch – new feature
- busybox, embedded root, init.d, cron etc
All read and Ready, let’s head towards the next page to see How to install this ROM on your Nexus 10.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016