Most of the devices from Galaxy Tab series are receiving the update of Android 4.2.2, but it looks a little outdated, when it is heard, because most of the Galaxy devices are being updated to Android 4.4.2 and everyone is talking about Kit-Kat now instead of Jelly Bean, whether it is a Custom ROM or an Official ROM. While there is not much hope about Android 4.4 Kit-Kat official Firmware for Galaxy Tab P3100, Developers have given another way to let users enjoy the Taste of Android 4.4 and with help of HellKat ROM, this experience will be even better. If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or if you want to install Android 4.4.2 HellKat ROM on your Galaxy Y, follow our Guide to find out how. Further below you can find more tips on backing-up your device data and other stuff and even further the Tutorial lies about Galaxy Tab P3100.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.4.2 HellKat Custom Firmware On Galaxy Tab P3100.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is ASUS in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Tab P3100.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Features of HellKat Android 4.4.2:
- RED THEMED!!!
- AWESOME RED DEVIL DROID WALLPAPER!!!
- Init.d Tweaker built into the settings menu
- LCD Density Changer built into settings
- Option to add date to status bar (Thanks Slim)
- Transparency options for notification drawer
- Transparency option for Lockscreen
- DARK System UI (Thanks Slim)
All Read and ready to Install Android 4.4.2 HellKat Custom Firmware On Galaxy Tab P3100. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016