Tigra ROM is basically based on Samsung Stock ROM XXUEMI16, so there are a really rare chance of Bugs and errors. But that does not mean that there won’t be any tweaks and customization is not available in this ROM, it’s just an even open form of Samsung Stock ROM. And you don’t need to worry about rooting your device again after installing this ROM, it’s a pre-rooted firmware unlike any other Stock ROM. But to install this ROM, you will need to root your device along with a Custom Recovery installed on it.
In this Article, we will tell you how to Install Android 4.3 Tigra Jelly Bean Custom Firmware On Galaxy Note 2 N7100. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and CWM or TWRP must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
How To Update Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Tigra Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom Firmware.
- Download the ROM file but don’t extract it.
- Connect Galaxy Note 2 to PC. Make sure to use original USB cable.
- Copy and Paste the downloaded file to the root of your sd card.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn off your tablet.
- Now go to Recovery mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Up Buttons till you see some text on-screen.
- First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’ so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then finally select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ then select ‘choose zip from sd card’.
- Select the Android 4.3 file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Wait for the process to over, then select “reboot system now’.
Voila! your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 has been updated to Android 4.3 Tigra Jelly Bean Custom Firmware , Wait for at least 5-minutes for the first run.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016