The Main reason to create this ROM is to give users nothing new in terms of Mods and Customizations, despite there are a little bit of Customization is there. This ROM will give you the best performance with Stock looks and feels, the developer doesn’t change the looks and made this ROM best in terms of performance and Smoothness and this ROM does the Job brilliantly.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Sony Xperia Z to SpikeLabs XZ Android 4.3 by following our Tutorial.This is not an official release from Sony, but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install SpikeLabs Android 4.3 On Sony Xperia Z.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Sony in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Sony Xperia Z.
Features Of SpikeLabs XZ:
- ENLIGHTED ROM
- OTA UPDATEABLE
- SONY 4.4 KITKAT THEMED
- TWEAKED SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
- AMAZINGLY FAST AND STABLE
- XPOSED FRAMEWORK SUPPORT
- GAMING READY
- HIGH BENCHMARKS SCORE
- INIT.D SUPPORT
All read and Ready, let’s head towards the next page to see How to install this ROM on your Sony Xperia Z.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016