OmniROM is by far my Favorite ROM, despite that I have never tried it for long, yet I love all the features installed in the ROM. OmniROM was first made exclusively for Samsung devices as it mostly contains features that are supported by Samsung Devices only. But as the demand of those features increased and there were no way to install them separately on a device, Developers of OmniROM start the Rollout for other Flagship devices. Bur for all the other devices than Samsung, Nightlies are available to download and install. OmniROM based on Android 4.4.2 is available for Sony Xperia T and you can install it on your Xperia T by following our tutorial below.If you are interested in other ROMs, you can visit our Custom ROM section Or You can update your Sony Xperia T to Android 4.2.2 OmniROM by following our Tutorial.This is not an official release from Sony, but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain.: “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issuesand bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.2.2 OmniROM On Sony Xperia T.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is LG in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Sony Xperia T.
All read and Ready, let’s head towards the next page to see How to install this ROM on your Sony Xperia T.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016