In the following post we’ll be going through an explained guide to get this ROM running on HTC One X, So, if you’re a One X and looking out for a suitable operating system for your device, you may go ahead with us in the following post. Before you head towards the important instructions and pre-requisites, I highly recommend that you should go ahead only if you’re familiar with custom ROMs. Although it is a stable and nice custom ROM but still you got to know what you’re going to do actually so that it doesn’t become a pain at any stage.
Let’s have a look on what this ROM is offering:
- rebased to 4.18.401.2 props HTC OTA
- Sense 5
- Android Jellybean 4.2.2
- Quick settings
- new lockscreen style – widget
- show battery level in status bar
- added sleep mode in power settings
- 12 quick settings tiles
- ae / af lock feature / Lock Exposure / Focus
- video highlights, 30 seconds show in 12 different themes
- music channel visualization with live lyrics
- rooted / unsecured boot.img
- init.d support
- advanced power menu (reboot to bootloader, recovery, hot reboot, safe reboot)
- Prism (HTC Sense Launcher) Menu key support
- android 4.3 font
- android 4.3 window transition animations
- optimized and stripped debugging and logging
- optional CRT OFF animation
- optional 30 steps volume mod
- optional to disable persistent power save notification
- optional to wake device by vol keys
- optional keep nfc on while screen off
- optional to disable fast dormancy
- optional for disable exchange security
- optional for enhanced mms ( light up screen on sms / mms receive)
- full wwe
- And much more….
Here are some important pre-requisites and instructions that you must keep in mind before installing Android Revolution HD:
- This ROM is only for HTC One X International. Do not try this on any other variants of HTC One X. Make sure to check your device’s model number under Settings > About Device > Hardware Info / Model Number.
- Make sure that your phone’s battery is charged over at least 80%. We highly recommend this in order to prevent any power issues during the flashing process.
- Your device must be running on latest Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean. If it’s running on a lower version of Android, you may not install this ROM. This may result in bricking your device. You may update your device to Android 4.2.2 if it’s not already on 4.2.2, and then flash this Insert Coin Custom ROM.
- Download and Install Android ADB & Fastboot Drivers on your PC. Follow the full guide here.
- Download and Install HTC Drivers on your phone. Get here.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked. Unlock it here.
- Your device must have a custom recovery installed. Get it here.
- Backup each and everything on your Android phone as you may have to go through data wipes during installation process. Here are the backup procedures.
- Backup all your important contacts, find the full guide here.
- Backup all your important sms messages, find the full guide here.
- Backup all your important call logs, find the full guide here.
- Backup all your important media content manually. (Copy to your PC.)
- Backup all your apps / data. If you’ve rooted your device, use Titanium Backup to do so. Follow the full guide here.
- Make sure that you read all the important instructions carefully. Once done, you may go ahead.
Once read all the instructions, head towards the 2nd page for ROM installation.
Pages: Page 1 > Page 2
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017
- Download Yu Gi Oh Duel Links for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017