This heavily featured ROM is based on Both Android 4.2.2 and HTC Stock Firmware 4.19.401.8, the kernel used in this rom is also stock for the stability purpose, the rom is pre-rooted so you won’t have to root it again. HTC Sense 5.5 is ported in the ROM with more custom modded features. Despite all these customization and mods, this ROM is stable, fast and the best, Battery friendly. Multi-Language (full WWE) Supported, different wallpapers mods,Google 4.3 camera is also installed in it.This is not an official release from HTC , but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install it and also your device must be rooted.If you are interested in Other ROM, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section Or you can install this ROM on your HTC One by following our tutorial below.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain. “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Elegancia Android 4.4.2 Custom ROM On HTC One.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For HTC One.
- Bootloader Must be Unlocked
Features Of Elegancia Custom ROM:
- HTC base: 4.19.401.8 Developers Edition- Thx HTC for the OTA update
- Stock Kernel: 3.4.10 with s-on kernel flasher by xhausx
- Multi language (FULL WWE)
- Advanced Power Menu – credits Dunc001 for the original mod (link)
- Native Tmobile WiFiCalling Support – Props Baadnewz – As soon as TMO has kitkat we will add it back again
- Full Sprint Support – Props Hawknest & BaadnewzAs soon as Sprint has kitkat we will add it back again
- Native HTC No Lockscreen enabled
- More then 95 removable/optional apps,mods & additional features
- HTC Camera with 360 support enabled – Credits Shnizlon & m0narx
- hEQS – reorder/hide/add eqs buttons & tiles – Credits to Lyapota & Woodstock (Link)
- Various appdrawer gridsizes available (3×4 – 4×5 & 5×6) – Credits to Lyapota
- myHUB – Fully Sensed HUB – by Microsmile (link)
- OTA support via native HTC updater – By m0narx (link)
- two roms in one zip: 1 slightly customized stock and 1 Colored version via vrtheme
- Transparent Notification and Navigation Bar (Optional)
- CRT-off animation (optional) Props mwilky
- Several different Weather Icon MODs (optional) Prop Basil3 (link)
- Statusbar PullDown Dim Effect (props HebeGuess ) (Link)
- Google 4.3 Camera (optional)
- busybox and init.d support
- Signature check disabled
- Rooted with latest Superuser by koush
- persistent ADB enabled
- sysro / sysrw binaries
- openvpn / sqlite support
- disabled logging & removed bloatware
- mail.apk with disabled security by default
- battery % mod – credits shnizlon (optional)
- disable 3-dot black bar (via Settings->Display->Homebutton)
- lower autobrightness values – credits he_stheone64 (optional)
- wake via volume buttons (optional)
- to remove grid from contact pic in dialer – credits Ponidkos (optional)
- power save persistent notification (optional)
- disable exchange security (optional)
- NFC on when screen off (optional)
- NFC Notification Icon (optional)
- enhanced mms (optional)
- center clock in notificationbar (optional)
- Custom fonts (optional)
- Lagfix on every reboot
- Cyanagon LockClock (optional)
- Optional Statusbar open/close animation
- Optional kitkat and other transparent status, navbar
- Blinkfeed sharebar and title mods
- Ramdisk improvements
- Battery life, performance and memory improvements
- Optimized with latest sdk
- Stable and many more modifications under the hood
All Read and Done, Let’s Go to Next Page and Find out how to install this Custom ROM on your device.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016