Hahaa! they said that PhilZ touch Recovery is the most advance touch-based recovery available yet, well I can easily say that they haven’t seen this amazing recovery yet. 4EXT Recovery Touch is, I can say, the most advance form of any Recovery available, however, not much devices support this recovery yet, the developer is doing his best to bring it for every device, for the least the Flagship devices. It offers Smart Flash for all the S-On devices, by that means all the S-On supported devices. It detects your local time zone, the best Built-in Screenshot Option, something no other recovery offers, however, a little extra CPU is required for this recovery, but there is nothing to worry about.
This Recovery will detect any change to the Boot and flash your boot partition only if it is really changed, however, it will always back-up your boot partition to your SDcard before updating it, so in case of any mishap, you can restore it and in most cases it restores it itself and many more features, for more info, visit the XDA Thread. Without further ado, let’s see how we can install this recovery.
This recovery will work for all the Supported devices, if you have any other device than HTC Sensation/ XE, you can download the Apk and give it a try, who knows your device might be supported.
In this Article, we will show you How To Install 4EXT Recovery Touch v18.104.22.168 RC2 On HTC Sensation/Sensation XE. But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data.
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is HTC Sensation/XE
- Do not try it on any other device.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Download USB Driver For HTC Devices: Link
- Bootloader Must Be Unlocked: How To Unlock Bootloader of HTC Devices
- Root Your Device: Root HTC Sensation XE
The methods involved in flashing custom ROMs and rooting your phone is highly custom which may result in bricking of your device,and it has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
4EXT Recovery Touch v22.214.171.124 RC2: Link
How To Install This Recovery:
- Open your device Settings and Go to Security and Tick the Unknown Sources
- Download the Apk file from their Official Site.
- Install the Apk on your device, using any File Explorer
- Once the Apk is installed, Open the app from Drawer.
- Hit Install.
- It will ask you about the version, choose the v126.96.36.199 RC2.
- Tap Download and let it do the job.
- Once downloaded you are good to go.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016