Instagram is one of the biggest Photo Sharing Social Platform and there is no doubt that the features and the astonishing set of peculiarities available and offered by Instagram is such an amazing. Despite it has been 5 years since its launch, the native Instagram app as well as Photos on Web will only be posted in Low Resolution as well as seen in low resolution too. If we look at it in terms of a Photo Sharing Platform, then this is such a shame, however,still it allows users to upload and open Photos with fast speed since the size is small because of resolution.
However, there are certain ways to upload an Image with mentioned resolution, but without the loss of Quality another thing that Instagram app doesn’t feature is the Zoom-In feature, something that is available in devices long back to Nokia 6600, now a days a Simple double tap does the Job, but such a disappointment when you do the same thing in Instagram and nothing happens. In this Modern era, looking close to a Picture is all about Photography, that is why today we have a solution that will enable this feature in Instagram if you are using an iPhone and the best part, No Jailbreak Required for this. Apple iOS has some ways inside in it to do so, without further ado, let us continue.
Enable Zoom-In Feature in Instagram:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to General.
- Open Accessibility.
- Locate the Option Zoom.
- Toggle an Turn it On.
- After enabling it, just visit the Instagram app and double tap to zoom-in any picture.
- However, that is not all, you must double tap Three fingers to zoom-in.
- This feature simply magnify the picture and works anywhere, just make sure you have the option enable.
- To exit the Zoom, Double Tap with your three finger again and the pic will be back to normal
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016