If you don’t know how to enable or disable Cookies in Internet Explorer 11, follow the method below to learn how to disable or enable cookies in Internet Explorer 11.
Enable or Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer 11:
- Open Internet Explorer on your PC, click on settings->“Internet Options“.
- If you have menu bar, “Tools“ > “Internet Options“.
- Now click on “Privacy”->“Advanced”-> First-party Cookies”.
- Choose one of the following options.
- Now if you want to save cookies for a specific site, you can set it Sites option.
- Go to Pre Site privacy actions page, type the URL in required field. Now select to “Block” or “Allow” cookies on that website. Click “OK”.
That’s all for now, Please keep visiting Techbeasts for more interesting guides and tips. If you found this guide helpful please share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017