Here you go, all HTC users we have a special treat for you, HTC Sense Home got a new update and we got the HTC Sense Home 8.01.775526 beta Apk. There are tons of new features that you’ll enjoy once you have installed the latest HTC Sense Home version. Following are the details and features of HTC Sense Home 8.01.775526 beta, now most of you didn’t get the latest update, so for those we have added the HTC Sense Home 8.01.775526 beta Apk link in the end of the post.
HTC Sense Home combines the news-gathering power of BlinkFeed and the customizability of Themes to create a deeply personal phone experience.
BlinkFeed makes it easy to get all the news and media that matters to you in one elegantly arranged, constantly updated place on your Home screen.
To see your friends’ latest updates in one place, just add your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Tumblr. To get articles on almost any subject, add topics using partner apps or search for favorite RSS feeds. You can manage the topics you subscribe to in partner apps.
Around mealtime, Sense Home even sends recommendations in BlinkFeed or on your lock screen for nearby restaurants, cafés and bars. When you’re close to an interesting event, you’ll get a suggestion to stop by.
Feeling imaginative? Sense Home lets you reinvent your phone by creating a theme from scratch in just two steps! Start by selecting a favorite photo for the Home screen wallpaper, then choose a style that changes your phone’s icons, colors, sounds and fonts all at once.
Want even quicker customization? Download one of the stunning designs featured in the store! Follow your favorite theme designers to get updates when they publish new themes, wallpapers and Home screen components. While you browse, be sure to bookmark, comment on and rate themes you really love.
Some features of Sense Home require an HTC phone running Android 5.0 Lollipop or above.
Gordon HTC Sense Home 8.01.775526 beta Apk and How to Install
- Download HTC Sense Home 8.01.775526 beta Apk.
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed game through app drawer.
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017