Samsung Galaxy S6 is also coming with Fingerprint Scanner, but its not the same as Samsung Galaxy S5. This time Samsung made a big change now you only have to place your finger on home button and it will unlock your Galaxy S6. It’s much better then Samsung Galaxy S5 because now you don’t have to slide your finger. In the following guide i’ll tell you How To Lock and Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Using the Fingerprint Scanner.
How To Lock and Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Using the Fingerprint Scanner:
- Pull down the notification bar form home screen by swiping your finger’s down.
- After getting in to notification bar select setting.
- Now tap on Finger Scanner.
- Now Tap on Fingerprint Manager.
- After taping the Fingerprint Manager you’ll have to register first time. Follow all the instruction as show in the image.
- All you have to do is hold your finger on screen and slowly move your finger down-words. You have to swipe 8 time to get it done.
- When the process is completed you’ve to add an alternative method for emergency incase fingerprint scanner is not working.
- All Done you’ve successfully enabled the fingerprint scanner on your Samsung Galaxy s6.
Setup Fingerprint Lock on Samsung Galaxy S6:
#1: Pull down the notification bar form home screen by swiping your finger’s down.
#2: After getting in to notification bar select setting.
#3: Now tap on Finger Scanner.
#4: After going into FingerPrint Scanner select Screen lock.
#5: Now from the screen lock select touch Fingerprint.
All done you’ve successfully setup Fingerprint lock on Samsung Galaxy S6.