I’ve heard from many of our reader’s talking about the Wi-Fi problems on Mac. Well at first I didn’t get the heat of this matter because frankly speaking, I never faced such kind of issue but after getting a sting of Wi-Fi problem, I started to work on it. Well I have got a solution and it is working, so those who are having Wi-Fi problems on your Mac running OS X Mavericks. Here’s how you can fix. First let me tell you what are the problems coming on OS X Mavericks. I have to reconnect manually every time after waking from sleep, I even have to on/off Wi-fi get the networks list.
How To Fix Wi-Fi problems on your Mac running OS X Mavericks:
When I started working on solutions to fix Wi-Fi problem on Mac, I came to know a Bluetooth preference file was doing all problems. Lets start the process now.
- Go to your Finder on Mac.
- Click on the file and select New Finder Window.
- Click on Mac icon in devices on your left side bar.
- Now Open Macintosh HD.
- In Macintosh HD open Library.
- Now open Preferences.
- Now in preferences find the file named as “ “.
- Copy that file to your desktop.
- Remove the file from the Preferences by daring it to trash.
- You’ll get a message that Finder wants to make changes. Add your password and press OK.
- Restart your Mac.
Done! Now you will not be facing any kind of problem with your Wi-Fi on Mac running OS X Mavericks.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- 8550 Bleach HD Wallpapers | Backgrounds | Bleach Wallpapers - April 28, 2017
- Download Suicide Squad Wallpaper – Suicide Squad HD Wallpapers - April 28, 2017
- Download Call of Duty WWII HD Wallpapers – Call of Duty WW2 Wallpapers - April 27, 2017