The old times when you and your cousins used to sit and watch a movie on a big screen in a theater are now gone. Now has come the time of big and fashionable OLED TVs from the biggest OEMs in the world. However, the smartphone still hasn’t lost its capability yet. Virtual Reality and a smartphone are the best things that has ever happened to technology in the recent past. VR Headsets are now available for all types of smartphones, whether it be an Android or an iPhone. Today I’ll show you how to Watch A 3D Movie With A VR Headset.
With the hype around VR so much, you can now watch a 3D movie with a VR Headset on your Android or iOS device by just following a list of simple steps. Following are the requirements you need to fulfill before your start!
- An Android or iOS device capable of showcasing itself in a VR Headset, make sure it has a Gyroscope sensor built in.
- A 3D movie. A 2D movie won’t work, so you need to buy or download a 3D movie.
- You also need a VR Headset for your device. You can get the cheapest Google Cardboard, or even build one for yourself for
- Lastly, but most importantly, you need an application which is capable of doing the job for you. We have talked about two different applications for Android and iOS down below.
How To Watch A 3D Movie With A VR Headset:
If you have an Android device, then AAA VR Cinema is the best application to convert a 3D one-piece film into two separate halves. It also has an intuitive design, with a ton of features which you’ll never ever use.However, if you already have a slit 3D film, then just use an application such as VLC Media Player or MX Player.
You can use an application called Homido Player for iOS devices, as it is the best and easiest to use in class. Just use the App Store to download it on your iPhone. The most important step is to add a 3D movie. All you need is iTunes, and then connect your iOS device and transfer it using the My Apps section from iTunes. Now, just launch the application, select the 3D film, and off you go into the 3D world!
Voila! You can now totally see a 3D movie on an Android or Ios device without the need to worry again! Do let us know if you have any queries regarding our guide.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Chrome: Fix Youtube Black Screen - October 26, 2016
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016