In iPhones, there is a built in feature that allows the users to make a conference call. It is actually one of the features that is offered by the iPhone software and many of the users are not aware of this. There are few small, easy and basic steps that you need to do in order to make a conference call.
Dial the number of anyone from your iPhone
On your screen there is an Add Call button which will put the person you dialed in the first place on hold and will allow you to make another call.
After you will make your second call, there will be another option Merge Calls. It will connect both the person you dialed and you will have a conference call which will enable you to talk with both of the person at the same time.
You can add more people in your call by first adding them using Add Call and then connecting them using Merge Calls (Step 2 and 3). Up to 5 people can have conference call at the same time
There are also other features that allows you to handle incoming call during the conference call
- You can also add the incoming call to your conference by simply touching Hold Call + Answer during an incoming call and after that touch Merge Calls to add that person to your conference.
- If you want to cancel an incoming call, all you need to do is to touch the Conference button and you will see that beside the call you want to cancel there will be a red phone button. Touch it and select End Call button that will drop that call.
- When you don’t want to add the incoming call in your conference call and want to talk to him separately, you will see a Private button during the incoming call. Touching it will allow you to talk to that incoming call, if you will touch Merge Call it will add the person to your conference
Latest posts by Abdullah Akbar (see all)
- Top 5 Travel Apps for Android - July 2, 2016
- Top 20 Free Jailbreak Tweaks for iOS 9 - October 15, 2015
- A New Jailbreak Tweak Will Be Able to Enable 3D Touch on Older Versions - October 15, 2015