If you own a Windows Phone, then you must have been very angry and depressed, by not having some of the awesome and cool features that others have, even with so much support from Microsoft yet there aren’t much apps available. However, Screen Mirroring is something we have seen in Past, and if we come to the Xperia devices this feature is very common, for other Android devices 3rd party apps are there to give it, but on Windows Phone 8.1 only Microsoft have provided its support, and that support is awesome and works perfect. If you are one of those, who keeps giving project and create tiles for such things, Microsoft Project My Screen is the best answer, it allows you to Project what is on the screen on your Phone to the PC or any Projector connected to the PC.
Set Up for Projection:
- Wi-Fi is yet not supported, so you have to use a USB cable to connect your device with PC.
- Then Download and Install PC Companion app, you might need to press Next button 5-6 times to proceed.
- Launch the app and connect your device with PC.
- A pop-up message will appear asking your permission to project what is on the screen.
- Tap OK to see everything on the PC screen.
- The best way to use this app is from the Phone itself, however you can use Mouse Pointer to drag the slides if you want to.
- The app will start everything in Full screen mode, you can press Alt + Enter or F to get back
- Or you can use the Keys mentioned in the Picture below to use this app with ease.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016