XXUEMJ5 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has been leaked and available to try on Galaxy Note 2 N7100, for all those who wants to try it, be careful since it is a leaked firmware and above all a test subject, there is no guarantee that it will work fine or even work. Several new features have been added to this firmware more like to bring it along with Android 4.3 for Galaxy S4. XXUEMJ5 is based on latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and you can install it on Galaxy Note 2 N7100 by following our tutorial below.
In this Article, we will show you How To Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 XXUEMJ5 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Leaked Test Firmware.But before we begin make sure to Backup all your data placed on your phone’s internal storage, contacts, call logs and messages. This is necessary as if something go wrong during the process, so you will be able to restore it afterwards.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be in download Mode.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This tutorial is only for Verizon Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 XXUEMJ5 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Leaked Test Firmware.
- First of all download the required file and extract it anywhere on PC.
- Then downland Odin.
- Open Odin in PC and select the option shown in picture above.
- Turn Off your device and Turn it On while pressing Power + Volume Down button, so your device can start in Download mode.
- Connect your device with PC.
- Once the drivers are installed one of the Odin’s port will turn either Yellow or Blue.
- Click on PDA and Select the .tar file from the downloaded files.
- Press ‘Start’ and wait for the process to finish.
- Once the process is complete, you will get the ‘Pass’ Message, and on device colour you will see ‘Done’ text.
To Verify, go to Settings > About and check the Software verion.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016