Calkulin Custom ROM based on Android 4.4.2 is available for Nexus 4. It includes Android 4.4.2 UI but it offers lot more than Stock Android 4.4.2. It offers Smooth Performance and RAM tweaks allows it to run smoother, Fast and Rock Stable. Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.
In this Article, we will show you How To Update Nexus 4 to Android 4.4.2 Calkulin Kit-Kat Custom ROM.But before we begin make sure to Backup all your data placed on your phone’s internal storage, contacts, call logs and messages. This is necessary as if something go wrong during the process, so you will be able to restore it afterwards.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Google in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Nexus 4.
How To Update Nexus 4 to Android 4.4.2 Calkulin Kit-Kat Custom ROM.
- Download Android 4.4.2 Calkulin ROM but don’t extract it
- Connect Nexus 4 to PC. Make sure to use original USB cable.
- Copy and Paste the downloaded file to the root of your sd card.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn off your tablet.
- Now go to Bootloader/Fastboot mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Up + Down Buttons till you see some text on-screen.
- From Bootloader, choose Recovery.
- From Recovery, First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’ so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then finally select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ then select ‘choose zip from sd card’.
- Select the Android 4.4 file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Wait for the process to over, then select ‘reboot system now’.
Voila! your LG NExus 4 has been updated to Android 4.4.2 Calkulin Kit-Kat Custom Firmware , Wait for at least 5-minutes for the first run.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016