Now we all know that Galaxy Note 4 is out, but the developers need sometime to break codes for it, till then if you get your hands on the Galaxy S5 looks and stock dump, don’t hesitate to apply it on your device, if it is not full of bugs and performance, as a previous Nexus owner, I prefer speed over looks but still if you own a Samsung device, going for looks is a prior demand, but Speed is also a necessity, now who don’t want their device to be full of speed, so they won’t experience lag. Thanks to Aroma Installer, now you can configure most of the ROM you are installing and even more, users are looking for the latest Android version, no matter which ROM they are going after.
S5 Elite Lite ROM is there to give you the complete look of Galaxy S5 and the Stock apps, if you would choose it in Installer, up-to you. If you own a Galaxy SIII LTE, then get ready to have a taste of Galaxy S5. The tweaks and Mods installed in this ROM are more than enough to give you a decent battery life and extreme speed over any of your previous ROM..If you are interested in Other ROMs, you can Visit our Custom ROMs section or you can install this ROM on your Galaxy SIII I9305 by following our tutorial below. This is not an official release from Samsung but a Custom ROM, you need to install a Custom Recovery on your device to install this and also your device must be rooted.
In this Article, we will show you How To Update Update Galaxy SIII I9305 to S5 Elite Lite ROM.But before we begin, make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages. It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is GT-I9305
- Do not try it on any other device.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Download USB Driver For Samsung Devices: Link
- Root Your Device: Link
- Back-Up All your Apps:Link
The methods involved in flashing custom ROMs and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat Elite Lite ROM: Link
- Connect your device with PC.
- Copy and Paste the Above zip files to the root of your sdcard.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your Device
- Open Recovery mode. How? Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons until you see some text on screen.
CWM/PhilZ Touch Recovery Users.
- Back-up your ROM using the Recovery.
- To Perform a Back-up, Navigate to Back-up and Restore on Next screen, Choose Back-up again.
- Go back to Main Screen after the Back-up is complete.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’, so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select the S5 Eite Lite.zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Now In Aroma Installer, Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Then choose whatever you like from the Options and Continue
- Once the Installation is Over, Select +++++Go Back+++++
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
- Tap On Back-Up and Select System and Data
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider
- Tap on Wipe Button and Select Cache, System, Data.
- Swipe the Confirmation Slider.
- Go back to Main Menu and Tap Install Button.
- Locate the S5 Elite Lite.zip, Swipe the Slider To install it.
- Do a Factory Reset In the Aroma Installer, and After choosing the Options Cotinue
- Once the Installation is Over, you will be promoted to Reboot System Now
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
Solve Signature Verification Error:
- Open Recovery.
- Navigate to install zip from Sdcard
- Navigate to Toggle Signature Verification and Press Power Button and See if it is disabled or not. Disable it and then Install the Zip without any Error.
First Boot might take up-to 5-minutes, so let your device rest for 5-minutes as you do something else.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016