Based on XXUEMJ7, PurifieD Custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505, providing you the Stock looks with Root access. This ROM has been Heavily De-Bloadted to give you the maximum power, speed and performance. It looks like a Stock ROM, but its speed and performance is way better than any Stock ROM. With the Resources of Android 4.3, PurifieD Custom ROM gives you the Smooth Performance. Since this is a Custom ROM, you device must be rooted and CWM Recovery is installed on your device.Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.
If you have ever installed a Custom ROM on your device, then this might not be very Difficult for you, Otherwise pay more attention to the Tutorial. In this Article, we will show you How To Update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 4.3 DarthStalker Jelly Bean Custom ROM.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest TWRP or CWM Recovery must be installed on it.
- Make Sure that USB Cable is not Connected With PC While The Installation in Process.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505.
All done and good, let’s head towards the Next page to See, How you can install Android 4.3 PurifieD XXUEMJ7 Custom ROM on on your device.
Pages: Page 1 > Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016