Now Every Region is receiving the Update of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean For Galaxy S4 I9500 and every Region Update has some of its own apps. Today we will provide you the UBUEMK1 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean to try it on your Galaxy S4 I9500. There are not much changes seen in Android 4.3 but still an update is an update. And Android is all about updates, Jelly Bean was a Turnover for Android, before Android 4.1 Android was full of lag and its slow performance was the only issue users were experiencing, but after Jelly Bean and it Project Butter, everything become awesome and every update made it better.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S4 I9500.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
How to Update Galaxy S4 I9500 To Android 4.3 UBUEMK1 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
- Download Android 4.3 I9500UBUEMK1 for Galaxy S4 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File with .tar in its name, or the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 has been updated to UBUEMK1Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Go to Settings > About To verify.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016