The LG F60 is a mid-ranged Android smartphone, however, its specs don’t stop the thousands of Android enthusiasts owning the LG F60 to root and install a Custom ROM on it. Many-a-times, you succeed while flashing a ROM, or a simple tweak. But, not everyone is perfect. So if you happen to be one of the many people who just tried to root your LG F60, but accidentally bricked it, then this guide right here is made for specifically you.
- Firstly, make sure that your battery is above 60% to prevent any interruptions in the process.
- Now, backup everything that is important to you, as this process will wipe off every single bit of data that is stored on your LG F60.
- Once you’re good to go, power off your LG F60.
- Now, head into the Recovery mode which can be accessed by holding down the Power+Volume Down keys simultaneously.
- Once in recovery mode, you can navigate by clicking the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons.
- Locate and select the ‘Factory Reset’ option, and go ahead with it. This will simply wipe off every single bit of data on your Android device.
- Now, select ‘Clear Cache’ and select yes.
- Head into the ‘Advance Mode’, and select ‘Clear Dalvik Cache’ and tap on ‘Ok’.
- Reboot your LG F60.
If this process doesn’t work for your device, then follow this simple guide to flash the Stock Firmware on it.
Great work! You’ve successfully unbricked your LG F60! If you have any queries regarding this article, make sure you leave a comment below!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017