The best move you will ever make while using a smartphone is, moving to an Android device from Apple’s iPhone. A bitter truth, but Android has taken over iOS since it became popular. The open nature of Android has done the impossible things on a small sized device, there is no break on the developments and something interesting and exciting is out there every second. Apple’s restriction may force you to change your mind and get your hands on an Android device that comes with no restrictions at all, and even if it does, you can easily root it and break the jails installed by the manufacturers.
The only problem you may face while moving to an Android device from iPhone is transferring all of your important data from iPhone to Android. This may bring some confusion for in case you’re not familiar with this type of migration. In the following post we’ll be going through the method to transfer all of your photos and videos from an iPhone to an Android smartphone easily.
How to Transfer Photos & Videos from iPhone to Android:
For Windows PC:
- Connect your iPhone to your Windows PC using the original data cable.
- Open My Computer now.
- Find your iPhone’s folder in My Computer and right click it.
- Click on “Explore” here.
- The Photos might be in the folder named DCIM and videos in videos folder.
- Copy or Cut all the photos and videos from your iPhone’s folder and paste it somewhere in your Computer.
- Connect your Android device to your Windows PC now.
- Copy all the copied photos and videos from your Computer to your Android device now.
- That’s All!
- Connect your iPhone to your MAC.
- Open the application named “Image Capture” on your MAC.
- Create a new folder on your MAC’s desktop as the destination folder.
- Click on “Download All”.
- This will transfer your photos or videos from iPhone to MAC.
- Connect your Android device to your MAC now.
- Copy all the downloaded videos and photos to your Android device now.
- That’s All!