While using an Android device, there is one thing whose Back-up is more necessary to create than any other thing. Messages are the most important part of communication, where some of the apps offers creating a Back-up, yet most of the users don’t want to use any other app than default messaging app offered by the OEM and all of them doesn’t even offer any Back-up and Restore option, users have to rely on 3rd party apps to make a back-up of their messages and save them to their PC’s or upload it anywhere to use it afterwards, mostly for restoring.
While there are so many great apps offering such facility, still not all of them works properly and isn’t reliable. In this matter, SMS To Text is the best applications to choose from any other app. You can filter Messages by Converstaions, Types and By Date, you can save the files in normal Text or CVS format, you can filter the SMS, In SMS, Out SMS and Draft SMS and even save it to an external storage.
For Restoring the Messages, all you need is the Back-up made from SMS To Text, just Tap the Restore option and locate where you have saved the files in your Mobile phone, confirm the Process and let it restore the Back-up, all of your messages till the Back-up date will be restored in a matter of seconds. It supports Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format. You can download this app from Play Store, but if we don’t post the apk file along with installation process, there is no use of this post.
- Download Apk File Of SMS To Text: Link
- Allows your device to Install from Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Securityand Tap Unknown Source.
How To Install SMS To Text On Android.
- Download the Above file.
- Connect your Device with PC.
- Copy the Apk file to your device.
- Disconnect the Device.
- Install the Apk like normal file, just tap the Apk File and Confirm the installation.
- While installing, if ask for any Installation Process, Choose “Package Installer” and if there is a Pop-Up Choose “Decline”
How To Use SMS To Text
- Open the App after the installation.
- You will see a screen showing filtration of messages, choose what you like by taping it.
- Once done, Tap Export button and select the name to start the exporting.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016