Android and iOS, Simply Means Android device and iPhone, are no doubt the most demanded OS of this time. If you happen to own anyone of them and then think of switching to the Second one, i.e form iPhone to Android or from Android to iPhone, most likely you want to transfer all the data from your device to the other one. But transferring Data to another Platform is not quite an easy task. When it comes to Media, like Photos, Videos, it is easy to transfer data. But transferring Contacts, Messages and Call History is not that simple. In this article, we will show you how to do it, You will need to Download an app called MobiTans (Free) MobiTrans (Paid).
- Once the Application is Downloaded, Install it and Run it.
- Once you see this Windows, you are ready to continue.
- You will need to connect both of your device at the Same time with PC.
- Select what you want to transfer, tick on the desired ones. Then Click Copy.
- Make sure that iTunes is installed and both of the devices are connected to PC at all the time.
You can use this Program to Transfer the following things:
Here are the few advanced key features of this program:
Lets you transfer data between Android, iPhone and Symbian phones.
Apart from transferring photos, music and videos, you can also transfer SMS, contacts, and call logs.
Copy contacts while preserving all the important fields such as email address, job title, company name, etc.
No data loss. Everything you copy to another device will be 100% same as the orignal.
Works perfectly with over 2,000 phones including Android, Symbian and all models of iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C).
It is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64bits)
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016